I love this...and fear it!As children, my sister once tricked me into hiding in the clothes hamper...and then she sat on the lid and I panicked. Been claustrophobic ever since. But I forgave my sister.
che paura in questi occhi!!! sì, lo sguardo che riflette ...la fobia! mi piace molto!!!
This is very good... and scaring!
yes! He is scarey. Lovely!
Interesting take on the topic! What a neat piece.
Nifty concept.
cool! this is a great way of showing it!
Simple. good use of line. I like.
me encanta!
so cuuuuuuuuuute...
Excellent, simple but so effective!!
Great illo - really gets the feeling of panic going!
That's fear - so simple is that!
love it!
Posta un commento
14 commenti:
I love this...and fear it!
As children, my sister once tricked me into hiding in the clothes hamper...and then she sat on the lid and I panicked. Been claustrophobic ever since. But I forgave my sister.
che paura in questi occhi!!! sì, lo sguardo che riflette ...la fobia! mi piace molto!!!
This is very good... and scaring!
yes!
He is scarey. Lovely!
Interesting take on the topic! What a neat piece.
Nifty concept.
cool! this is a great way of showing it!
Simple. good use of line. I like.
me encanta!
so cuuuuuuuuuute...
Excellent, simple but so effective!!
Great illo - really gets the feeling of panic going!
That's fear - so simple is that!
love it!
Posta un commento