I like this style. It could be one line that you drew here, except for the face and its details. I love the ladybird. Miss fortune herself does not look happy yet. :-)
Such a simple and expressive illo! I think the lady bug gives it a nice detail..they are cute! :)
Franci sei un genio.o una genia.come preferisci.buon tutto da 1/5 dei diaspro.
her face is so sad, i love it!.... beautiful illo!
WOW! You created such a wonderful piece with such simple shapes and color. Very expressive!
Strong. Simple lines. Very nice! That bug is adorable.P.L. FrederickSmall and Big
Me gusta tu estilo! y tu perro!Cata
Posta un commento
7 commenti:
I like this style. It could be one line that you drew here, except for the face and its details. I love the ladybird. Miss fortune herself does not look happy yet. :-)
Such a simple and expressive illo! I think the lady bug gives it a nice detail..they are cute! :)
Franci sei un genio.
o una genia.
come preferisci.
buon tutto da 1/5 dei diaspro.
her face is so sad, i love it!.... beautiful illo!
WOW! You created such a wonderful piece with such simple shapes and color. Very expressive!
Strong. Simple lines. Very nice! That bug is adorable.
P.L. Frederick
Small and Big
Me gusta tu estilo! y tu perro!
Cata
Posta un commento